PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niz_the_Kid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hub Reputation : 0

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey guys, what's up? I'm Niz, and I have been playing Terraria for the Vita ever since it came out for it. I also have Terraria for the PS3 but my main account with all my stuff on it is on the vita. I have all the 1.2 items in Terraria and take daily requests for items if you want/need any Razz I'm the maker of this site and Co-Founder to Adamusk, who is a really cool guy and has helped me out a lot. I look forward to playing alongside of you guys and helping you out.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Adumusk
Founder
Founder

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Wow thank 4 the props boss , this is the start of a very good idea rite here , I'll b making a fb group 4 us later on n the week so we can trade an swap save data with one another , also great job on the site niz .
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Crying or Very sad Niz ,aren't I also a co-founder? I mean, me and Adu organized this hub, I mean I have a list, working on the hub, did you forget me? Or was I not important? Please make me atleast an admin.
Back to top Go down
Adumusk
Founder
Founder

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 pm

No dude I ment it like the site here this is totally u , I was saying thank u , I didn't realize that my role was that significant . thanx bro
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 am

What are you talking about?? "I" am the admin on this forum. You're all fired. Good ol Terrapin never gets any credit. Hehe... what's up guys. Nice place you got here. Can I apply for a position as Court Jester?

Thinking about making a series of random builds and uploading save files to Gamefaqs btw. The idea's still in the works though...
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:47 am

Yeah that would be cool Terrapin. As long as you don't do anything stupid soon, you will be a mod. You have my trust and we have been friends for quite a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Stupid is my middle name XP But I'll try to keep that in real life and away from the forums. My other middle name is Crazy, but I can't help letting that loose once in a while to get some laughs out of people. Can't keep it held up inside all the time haha. I still can't figure out how to get out of that group chat thing. Did a little research last night and tried the PS3 Safe Mode to clear messages, chat rooms and whatnot with no results. I also posted a thread in Gamefaqs to see if anyone else has run into this problem. Thanks to you and Adu for your help. You can move this comment to a separate thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

That pixel art of your character is fricken COOL!! heh, I didn't know what kind of blocks those yellow stucco painted orange were, so I removed one, put it back and the paint was gone. Had to run and buy a paintbrush and orange paint to fix it, took away from my build time the other night lol. Just an inside elaboration on my FAIL! haha
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Thank you, it took a while to perfect the design. Although I changed the dye of my character sooooo it is just a random armored person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niz_the_Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niz_the_Kid   Niz_the_Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niz_the_Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Terraria Hub :: Welcome and Introductions :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: