PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riots in St. Louis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Riots in St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Riots in St. Louis   Riots in St. Louis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Well, my city was on fire last night. I live in St. Louis, close enough to Ferguson to worry, and believe me... that was the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my lifetime. Truthfully, before they released the grand jury's decision, I was thinking the same thing as the police organizing themselves and preparing for what might happen. "Maybe it won't be so bad." But turns out, I think it was worse than a lot of people imagined.

I still can't believe that part of the city I visit so frequently is basically gone! The way my mind works, I don't feel so bad for big business, but their employees are now without jobs so close to the holiday season, and small business owners who worked so hard to create something out of nothing or a business that's been family owned for generations... it's just sad. I'm glad my family and I are okay though. My brother's girlfriend said she had people pointing guns at her coming off the highway very close to our house.

Je ne sais pas. I just don't know. Figure I'd post some kind of personal update to let people know how close some people are to all this craziness. And what really surprised me is that St. Louis wasn't the only city that protested because of the grand jury's decision. People rallied in California, New York, Seattle... I just pray that true justice prevails. All this vandalism and violence is uncalled for though.

Any thoughts, any questions, let me know. It'd give us something to talk about on the forum! lol

It sure is strange living in a city that's writing history in real-time.
Back to top Go down

Riots in St. Louis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Terraria Hub :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: