PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 24 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 24   Terrapin's Updates 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

Whew!! Lots to report! I've been a busy buiding bee lately. So, let's see... I built a few Spongebob characters around my Invader Zim builds. I've built Plankton and (whatever the snail's name is) along with Squidward looking in shock up at the giant meteor/meatball hurtling through the sky. I've also started expanding the skybridge, which looks REALLY cool! So far I've substantially expanded the skybridges themselves and added a green and blue medallion along with symbols inside each one. I'm planning on adding a yellow and purple skybridge and medallion as well.

Last night I built a TREE MAZE!! I'm in love with the design and planning on tweaking it until it's awesome! I mean, it's awesome now... but full on mind-blown AWESOME! Also cleared out a space for a mushroom village beneath the tower. Oh, and modified the central portion of the tower as well. I don't know if I like it though, I might change it. Anyways... come check it out!

XD

UPDATE!!
--Spongebob Characters!
(No Spongebob though. Ever. LOL)
--Modified Center of Tower
--Skybridge Construction Pt. 1 and 2 complete!

(So far, matching the temples I still haven't buit yet, I have skbridge medallions signifying Earth, Fire and Water)

--TREEEEE MAAAZE!!
--Mushroom Village (Coming soon!)

I forgot to add, I also built tribal roses on both sides of the upper portion of the tower. Blue roses to match the Grateful Dead theme I have going on. I added wire and activators to the lower part of the tribal design so that there's a large platform on top and two spots for PvP camping in the middle! I think it's pretty innovative and looks nice too!

UPDATE!! (extended)
--Tribal Roses!

Last edited by Terrapin on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm forgetful :})
Back to top Go down
jayiarts
jayiarts

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 24   Terrapin's Updates 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:46 am

Should add some pictures so we can see this awesomeness of yours! ;D
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 24   Terrapin's Updates 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:29 pm

heh, I was made an admin on this site but I don't know the "full potential" of my forum powers lol. I have plenty of pictures but they need to be approved or something. I'll try uploading to another website and post a few here.
Back to top Go down
jayiarts
jayiarts

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 24   Terrapin's Updates 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 am

Tinypic is a good website to upload em to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 24   Terrapin's Updates 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Terraria Hub :: Hub Development :: World Building Plans-
Jump to: