PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Epic Builds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Epic Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:02 am

Merry Christmas Terraria Hub!

Or as I like to say... Happy Cursemas, mateys!

Figured I'd start a separate thread to post pictures of my world. I plan to update quite frequently, but it does take quite some time to build, depending on what I'm working on. So stay tuned for more pics of what I've got my heart set on at any particular moment in time!

Hope you all have a nice holiday!
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:09 am

The only 2 pictures I have right now are some old ones taken back in... July? I've made an insane amount of progress since then, but I can't just create a thread about pictures... without any pictures! So here's a blast from the past...

Terrapin's Epic Builds! X1h7ps

Here's a pic soon after I "completed" my new tower after the 1.2 update. Let's face it... it's never really complete. (And hey, it looks like BootySqueezer is online!)

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 14x0zgk

And a pic of the Roman Bath House that Zen and I worked on before I added the finishing touches. I still love the way this looks on the map and the ability to turn most of the waterfalls off with a switch. Probably my first build with an intricate wiring system. switches controlling 2 sets of lights and 2 sets of waterfall control mechanisms.

More pics coming soon! Can't wait to compare my progress with old pics XD
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:11 am

Oh god, the pics are HUGE!! Let me know if it looks right on your monitor (most likely 1080p or greater. The laptop I'm using is set at a maximum 1280x800. So they look ENORMOUS on my screen LOL).
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 am

Here's an updated picture of my tower!

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 111s604

The left side of my tower, cartoon pixel art and liquid generators

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 2urma9j

Further to the left, the card suit suite and ant lion pixel art

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 2dtp1z9

Even further left are my color-changing water fountain and a gigantic Zelda piece I'm working on

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 24pdqtl

To the right of the tower, built some chao from Sonic Adventure, the cloud storage (heh... get it??) and my Chrono Trigger pixel art!!

Terrapin's Epic Builds! Auyyco

Further to the right, you'll notice the maze tree, windmill, pixel art that looks like tacos aaand my unfinished Air Temple.

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 2urm54h

Even further that way is Sword Kirby. I had him filled with red ice, but it created a Crimson biome so I got rid of it. Still haven't filled it back in yet. And still haven't gotten around to building Metaknight. It's a lot of work building images!

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 2u3w460
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 am

The underside of my tower... for all you kinky builders out there... you know who you are. XD

Terrapin's Epic Builds! Wch3ec

As promised, here's a pic of the GIANT human heart I've been working on!
This whole area's gonna look EPIC... eventually!

Terrapin's Epic Builds! Mvhmht

A few of my first pixel art creations I built in Dtart's world! Dark Mage from classic Final Fantasy series and the evolution of Yoshi! XD

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 161cm7m

Something I do while I have my world open is build a Grateful Dead stealie above my tower.

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 2qa0nib

Aaaand on the map, you'll notice it's even a 13-pointed lightning bolt! (or maybe not... I'm counting 14?? lol I'll just have to build another!)

Terrapin's Epic Builds! 6ptji9

And here's a picture of my dawg! Just because it was on my phone too :]

Terrapin's Epic Builds! B5jreq
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:29 am

These images are ENORMOUS on my laptop! 3 times bigger than my screen! I wish I knew how to set them as thumbnails so people could click and zoom in... but I don't know how to do all that. Anyways, Happy New Years hub! Best wishes for 2015! Only an hour and a half until 2014 is over here, so here's to new beginnings and good things to come. Stop in any time if you're in need of building ideas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Epic Builds!   Terrapin's Epic Builds! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Epic Builds!
Page 1 of 1