PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya!! Imma new!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tornaga

Hub Reputation : 0

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi guys! I have found my way to the Hub by dropping down the Gamefaqs rabbit hole. I am looking to forward to enjoying a wonderful Terrarian time with all! Happy building guys and gals! PSN: ToronagaS4n
Back to top Go down
Tornaga

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Vita... btw
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey nice to meet you Very Happy Welcome to our hub! You will be added to my friends list and the Hub chat on PSN. Glad you are posting and talking with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 pm

I saw you in the group chat messages last night! Welcome to the Hub! Feel free to send me a message if you need anything or want to come check out my world. I'm usually online a lot at night. Central time zone. Sometimes into the wee hours of the morning if I have trouble sleeping, which I usually do. Look forward to building and partying with you! (btw... I type. a lot. haha)
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Tornaga is one of the nicest people I have met. I havn't seen a level of respectfulness and niceness that this guy shows to both me and Hub members. Look forward to keep playing along your side Toro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Always good to have people like that around. Sounds like Toro's a builder.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 pm

No, he's new to the game Smile
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Checked out his world actually during the trade. He builds pretty good. He bases his floors with biomes, knows how to slant (thank god) he's pretty good at building!
Back to top Go down
skylordcloud

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:20 pm

hoi im well ... i gess new to terraria and stuff so ... party?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya!! Imma new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! Imma new!!   Hiya!! Imma new!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya!! Imma new!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Terraria Hub :: Welcome and Introductions :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: