PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanted to see what this is all about

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badassjoey

Hub Reputation : 0

Just wanted to see what this is all about Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 am

So i have been looking for some builders on here. I have seen enough wooden square houses and terrible builds it drives me bonkers.

I can see you guys play on vita maybe I will have to get one some time.
PSN: xxterminatorxx5
Back to top Go down
badassjoey

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 am

Just wanted to see what this is all about 2m4w47a

Not sure if this picture works

Just wanted to see what this is all about 2wmgew3

These are pre-1.2 pictures, so it looks much better now.

Back to top Go down
badassjoey

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 am

Sorry I don't know how to edit posts on here but if you want to skype just message me on PSN
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Lol, I feel you with the square wooden houses haha.  You gotta show me your world sometime.

Last edited by Niz_the_Kid on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:42 pm

badassjoey wrote:
I have seen enough wooden square houses

Beautiful, I hope you come one day to build with us!
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Wow man. Looks like I'm not the only one that's been hard at work building an epic tower. That looks amazing from the map. :drool:

...I think I remember when you were building that tower. Still love those golden dragons.
Back to top Go down
badassjoey

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 am

Yeah thanks terrapin. Smile all I need is someone with a vita to join and take snapshots that would be great plus you get a nice look at my map again.
Back to top Go down
badassjoey

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 am

Yeah thanks terrapin. Smile all I need is someone with a vita to join and take snapshots that would be great plus you get a nice look at my map again.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

I got one. Next time you are on send me a message that you are opening your world and I will screenshot your map.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to see what this is all about   Just wanted to see what this is all about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to see what this is all about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Terraria Hub :: Welcome and Introductions :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: