PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Guide to Building and Themes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Short Guide to Building and Themes Empty
PostSubject: Short Guide to Building and Themes   Short Guide to Building and Themes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 am

If you're new to building or just need some inspiration for new building styles, check out this guide I found! I might refer to it myself to try my hand at new building styles!

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/short-comprehensive-guide-to-building-and-themes.99172/
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Short Guide to Building and Themes   Short Guide to Building and Themes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am

Also, here's a link to the Terraria wiki that lists all the crafting stations and items that can be crafted with each one! I found it very interesting.

http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Recipes
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Short Guide to Building and Themes   Short Guide to Building and Themes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 am

Good post! These will help out some people! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Short Guide to Building and Themes   Short Guide to Building and Themes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

A great way I've found to build pixel art, aside from Googling "Minecraft Ideas" is to look up Perler Beads and Sprites or Sprite Sheets. Sprite Sheets can be tricky to work with sometimes since the images are so small and get blurry upon zooming in. Perler Bead plans are GREAT though!! The images are usually high quality and you can really tell how many blocks to use since each bead represents a block or pixel and they're easy to see even with low quality images.

Another thing I've been doing is taking like-colored blocks and stacking 2x3 blocks on top of each other, using them kind of like a painter's pallette on the map. Lmmortal-Being/Dtart- has really opened my eyes to tons of ideas when it comes to building pixel art. Thanks Dtart-! And if anyone reads this and is a builder, good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Guide to Building and Themes   Short Guide to Building and Themes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Guide to Building and Themes
Page 1 of 1