PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:56 pm

If you guys have PS3 (not sure if it's on Vita or not) check out Ho To Survive on the Playstation Store! It's by 505 Games, same devs that worked on Terraria. It's a 3D zombie survival game set on an island with lots of crafting and really good survival features!

I'm planning on buying it Tuesday. It was on sale this week in the UK, but if it's not on sale next week, I'm buying it. It's well worth $15 and similar aspects to Terraria.

Also, I bought Castlevania: Harmony of Despair a few months ago if anyone wants to play. It's pretty neat, 2D platformer item grinding type of game.

Any games you like or have and want people to play with?
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Only have the Heat Wave x 3 pack Sad
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:38 pm

You don't have the game?? How'd that happen??? lol

Recently been downloading "aGwaK" games again after years and years of playing them.
aGwaK stand for "A Game with a Kitty" solo dev projects (I think), but really good 16-bit sega/snes style platform games. There's 7 of them now! They're all free! AND there are other game's he's made that are high quality games, also free! AAAAAAAND!! He's made a few Android ports! So look for OrigamiHero on the Google Play Market if you're not big on PC gaming.

(Hint Hint! aGwaK 2 is the best imo, though I have only played 1, 2, and 7 so far.)

Here's the website: http://www.origamihero.com

Also, don't forget to click the link to Konjack's games too! He or she is an amazing game developer! There's a game on Konjack's website called Legend of Princess. It's like a platform transformation of Legend of Zelda. REALLY cool, but pretty high system requirements. My '08 laptop can't run it.

Here's the website: http://www.konjac.org

ALSooooooo... Dungeon Chaos is an awesome game too.

Here's the website: http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/users/Jo-Remi

All his games are freeware as well. Awesome platforming action shoot-em-up game!

...Guess I should have posted this in my "Cool Stuff" thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1