PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compliments on Terraria Hub :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Compliments on Terraria Hub :) Empty
PostSubject: Compliments on Terraria Hub :)   Compliments on Terraria Hub :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Wow man! This place is looking good! Really good! Did you update the layout since the other day? Of course, I logged in via Android when I signed up. This place is really gonna be a nice hub for Terraria players. I wonder why something like this hasn't come into existence already, seeing how cool and popular Terraria is becoming. Great job Niz! I take it that it's okay to refer players to the site? I have a bunch of HD Terraria Wallpapers too if you're interested. I might start a topic like I did on Gamefaqs listing "world friendly" Terraria players on PSN. I'll definitely be a frequent user on this site from now on.

Any other compliments to Niz and Terraria Hub or Niz and friends' worlds can go here Smile
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Compliments on Terraria Hub :)   Compliments on Terraria Hub :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey I would love those Wallpapers, I only have 2 Razz and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Compliments on Terraria Hub :)   Compliments on Terraria Hub :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm

I guess I'll stick em on a flash drive and send them to you in an email. heh, it's always fun sending them to people on PSN. wallpaperup.com is a pretty good site to find nice HD wallpapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliments on Terraria Hub :)   Compliments on Terraria Hub :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliments on Terraria Hub :)
Page 1 of 1