PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft or Terraria?

Go down 
2 posters

Minecraft or Terraria?
Terraria
Minecraft or Terraria? I_vote_lcap100%Minecraft or Terraria? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Minecraft
Minecraft or Terraria? I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft or Terraria? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Minecraft or Terraria? Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft or Terraria?   Minecraft or Terraria? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 am

Which game do you think is better? (And why... if you have to explain! loll)
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft or Terraria?   Minecraft or Terraria? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 am

Personally, I just can't immerse myself with Minecraft. Terraria, being 2D is more than enough to keep me busy. If I went 3D, I'd never leave the house! And it would take forever to finish building anything adding layers and dimensional properties to structures and pixel art. Between Call of Duty and Minecraft, the amount of followers throws me off too. I overheard some kids talking about Minecraft at V-Stock one day and just thought to myself "Oh jeez, it's another Call of Duty!" Millions of people that play it... No offense intended, but I think games like that are for Todds lol. Sort of a follow-the-leader type thing, which I refuse to do. Go ahead, call me a hipster... Sorry errbody. No Minecrafting for this guy!
Back to top Go down
Kain_Smith1

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft or Terraria?   Minecraft or Terraria? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 am

Like you, I'm an old fashion player who prefer 2-D over 3-D. I finx it more fun playing Terraria over Minecraft. Oh by the way, I don't think you're a hipster, you're a cool dude in my eyes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft or Terraria?   Minecraft or Terraria? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft or Terraria?
Page 1 of 1