PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Sticky Thread?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Possible Sticky Thread? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm

I've been working on something I've entitled "The Terrarian Handbook" for a few hours now. I was wondering if I could send it to Niz or Tyrone for review. I think it would be a nice sticky somewhere in the forums. It explains things for players such as backing up save game files, how to utilize the autosave technique and I'm now working on explaining how to duplicate items. I'll go back and proofread it, try to simplify my explanations, etc before posting it as long as it's okay with you guys to do so. It's like an all in one guide. I think it's pretty neat. You can delete this topic after you look it over, make a decision on it or whatnot.

Cool
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Send it by email? 

tyronetrae@rogers.com

pin me boy.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:33 am

Send it to me as well: psnterrariahub@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 pm

I'll try and send it later today. It's on me mudder's comp. Still can't believe hers is older than mine and lower specs but never overheats and runs flash and java simultaneously without breaking a sweat. :/

I will never HP ever again. Lol!
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 am

omg i have HP

hopefully getting a custom made pc
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:56 pm

I got windows 7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:41 pm

I've had bad experiences with HP products. Seems like they've done better lately, but before 2010 their laptops and printers were nothing but trouble for me! Turns out, I bought a printer for my mom that was either recalled or taken off the production line. lol, I have to go over there every other day and clear my mom's print queue to get it working again. But it does have a nifty (but slow and not very efficient or good for any type of apps) detachable tablet. I'm going with Toshiba or Compaq next time. hah... does Compaq even make laptops anymore??
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 pm

I have an HP Printer, it works via wifi and like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Wish I could say the same... lol my mom just said "Please fix the printer before you leave!"

le sigh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Luckily, we haven't had printer problems. Razz

We are going a bit off topic so I'm going to lock this topic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sticky Thread?   Possible Sticky Thread? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Sticky Thread?
Page 1 of 1