PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Item Requesting Thread

Go down 
+3
Terrapin
tyroneisepic
Niz_the_Kid
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hub Reputation : 0

Official Item Requesting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:06 am

Request your items here and I will get them to you asap.

How this works is I will host a server for most of the day with 5-6 chests.  I will designate which chest has your stuff in it.  On the PS chat group I will post "Item World Online"  then you will go into the world and go to your specified chest and take your things.  If you don't have my PSN ID add me: Niz_the_Kid  and say you are from the Hub or something.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Very efficient.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

So... anyone got anything?
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:23 pm

A stack of a bajillion or so empty buckets? Maybe around 32 thou? XD I want to get building mats too, but I think Adu will cover me on that.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:59 pm

I will get you buckets. But what are building mats?
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 am

Niz: the only guy willing to get a guy a bajillion buckets

bless you niz, god damn bless you
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Mats, just short for materials. I hate seeing abbreviated words for some reason, like duping or mats... but it really saves time when you're sending a message on PS3 lol. Thanks for the buckets too! Even though I haven't received them yet Very Happy Gets a little crazy in Terraria sometimes. Especially Sunday! Man, I must have had 7 people in my world grabbing stuff at least 3 times yesterday. Fun times... even though it freezes a lot at that capacity.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Wow, now I feel like a RETARD! xD I hate when 8 people join your world and take yours stuff so you can't save  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

It's even worse when you tell them you're building and they take things without you knowing, screwing up hours of work. lol
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Yep, that's why I always go invite only...
Back to top Go down
sammitchell143

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 pm

can i have like 1000 red bricks and walls
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Ok I have them for you.
Back to top Go down
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:46 pm

I would like to request the 25? Pets necessary for unlocking that trophy. I have a few of them but, not even close. Also any help towards the Knight in Shining Armors trophy would really help. My psn: sp_testure. Thank you..
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:18 am

A bajillion nano bullets

I need stacks, baby
I pay lane tax, baby
Will there beflax, baby?

Yeh, show you somethin'

I CAN DO IT--

I needed to put that. But srsly, the bullets pls
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Yeah... I don't have all pets. And sure I can get the nano bullets.
Back to top Go down
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:38 pm

I can donate my pets. Maybe a couple of us could pool are pet er..resources? What I can offer:
Tiphia,werewolf,guinea pig,bat,slime,black kitty,turtle, and cursed sapling. ..just a thought..
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:08 pm

I have most pets, I believe. I think I have 20? Maybe more. Also have a hacked stack of nanite bullets and party bullets! Let's party broes!
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Terrapin wrote:
I have most pets, I believe. I think I have 20? Maybe more. Also have a hacked stack of nanite bullets and party bullets! Let's party broes!

I got your items that you requested along with Ty's Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Where's my items Niz?! There's gonna be trouble if you don't pay up! Razz

Check out The (Unfinished) Terrarian Handbook sp_testure! The autosave trick works wonders for letting people take your items without you losing a thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

I've been trying to catch you online but you are never on! (at least when I'm on xD) I have your items too so don't worry about quickness. I've been holding onto them for around 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:50 pm

You holdin' out on me Niz? lol it's like Terraria Tag, trying to catch each other online. I'll try to be on a little earlier tonight if I can.
Back to top Go down
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Does anybody have a countercurse mantra? Its the last peice I need for the Ankh Charm. Willing to trade..also on my wish list is a bat scepter...
Back to top Go down
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Does anybody have a countercurse mantra? Its the last peice I need for the Ankh Charm. Willing to trade..also on my wish list is a bat scepter...
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 pm

I've got all the items in my PS3 world, working on porting them to the Hub. Just send me a message and we can get you the Ankh Charm.
Back to top Go down
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Awesome sauce...I'm guessing send you a message on the psn network. So many media choices..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Item Requesting Thread   Official Item Requesting Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Item Requesting Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next