PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a new player!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain_Smith1

Hub Reputation : 0

I'm a new player! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a new player!   I'm a new player! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Nice to meet you guys. I do hope that there are still people out there that play Terraria. Smile Hope to hear from you guys!
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

I'm a new player! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a new player!   I'm a new player! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi Kain, welcome to Terraria Hub! Currently... I think I'm the only active member of the forums, but most of the time I play constantly. If you're interested in building, let me know. I'll be happy to drop off some building materials or if you need any items, I could invite you to my world some time. Or, if you're doing a legitimate playthrough, I could create a new player and help you speed up the process. Basically... if you need anything, let me know! I'm happy to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kain_Smith1

I'm a new player! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a new player!   I'm a new player! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:54 pm

@ Terrapin

I'll be more than happy to play with you, even if you're the only active player on here. Even though I did beat the game(both pre-hardcore and Hardcore), I'm still considering myself a new player because I only played it for a month all by myself. I haven't gotten a chance to play online with buddies. If you like, we can do a legitimate playthrough together if you're interesring. I play Terraria on Ps Vita, and I'm deaf so I don't use mic but we can message each other via PS3 message, or other form of chat.
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

I'm a new player! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a new player!   I'm a new player! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Hey, if you need any building ideas, check out the General Discussion board. I posted a few things highlighted in orange for pixel art designs and structural building ideas. Got any builds happening in your world?

Hah, and oddly enough I like messaging and text chat more than using my mic. Not a big talker Very Happy People are always asking me "Did your mic cut out or did you just trail off?" That and my mic is 6 or so yrs old and cuts out before and after I start talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a new player! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a new player!   I'm a new player! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a new player!
Page 1 of 1