PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new player vita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skylordcloud

Hub Reputation : 0

new player vita Empty
PostSubject: new player vita   new player vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 pm

hiya im skylord cloud and i wana play terraria

my psn is : skylordcloud
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

new player vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player vita   new player vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Hey Skylord! Welcome to Terraria Hub Forums! The site's a little slow as far as active members go, but I'm trying to change that. If you like Terraria, you've come to the right place though! Feel free to add me on PSN @ Terrapin2190. I've got a world I've been working on since May and plent of items to give away too if you ever want to grab anything. Be warned tho, grabbing items before you craft them yourself can spoil certain features in the game. Looking forward to playing with you! Stop by any time if you're looking for building ideas. I like building in other people's worlds too, so give me a shout if you need anything!
Back to top Go down

new player vita
Page 1 of 1