PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hub Reputation : 0

Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems Empty
PostSubject: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Hey Hub it is Niz here again. I asked some of the hub members how we could fix the problem of people joining while you leave your world open for ps3 people to build on. DJ, a loyal hub member said we should make alt accounts. I added some stuff to his method.

All Hub Ps3 members will need to make an alt account Example: Hub_Terrapin. The alt account will only add the founders (tyrone and I). This way, we limit the chance we have of people joining. Once the alt account users add the founders and we are all ready to play I will send a message out to the entire Hub saying: If you join the Hub world you will be banned from the Hub for 1 week and have 1 of 3 warnings from being kicked out of the Hub altogether. This can work. Tyrone make sure you delete the people on your friends list that play Terraria that aren't a part of the Hub, or else they will join and loot everything (most likely). Give me your feedback to see if we want to execute this plan. Thanks guys!

-Niz

Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:10 pm

How dare you use me as an example without my permission! XD

That's a great idea though! I'm surprised I didn't think of that already. I have a guest account with no friends on the list, but if I try to copy my saved data with all my items to that account, whenever I play 2 player that way, the game notifies me that it's data from a different user... I'll see if I can do a workaround somehow (changing the user name in a file using notepad perhaps?). Either that or I'll have to gather materials from scratch to make it easier to build. I'm definitely gonna try this!
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:10 pm

This is for building on the hub for now. I can pass off some building accessories and such to your new account.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:19 pm

I only have one and most of them you know (potatosax) and basegod is just a cool guy, he will only join unless we party with him so were cool
Back to top Go down
Nadnerb1098
Nadnerb1098

PostSubject: Re: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 am

this seems like it would work! i cant wait till i get to see the hub!
Back to top Go down
http://foepicness.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems   Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential Fix Concerning Ps3 to Vita Problems
Page 1 of 1