PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 4 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 4   Terrapin's Updates 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 pm

This just in!! I have commenced construction on the element temples! The earth temple is almost complete! It's rather roomy in there too! Got a nice throne area, two large rooms in the top portion, and starting to work on tunnels leading to the next two temples. I'll probably start filling in the walls and decide which ore/block type I want to use to fill the "mud sandwich" border I'm using inside the earth temple. This is gonna be fun! But also a very long and lengthy project. I'm going BIG with this. The water temple will need lots of waterfalls and small... umm... fountain basins? I'm thinking. If Zen would take a break from the Destiny Beta, we'd probably be rolling in great ideas! But alas... I shall wreak havoc on the innards of earth alone for now. *frownie face* loll! Not sure what else I want to do with the earth temple yet, but I'm going to need to comp up on some more building materials... that's for sure! I guess, maybe I should just create the basic layouts of each temple first and then go back to each one and add on as I go. Feel free to come take a look whenever you want! And sorry to everyone that's been messaging me wanting to play lately. I've been stressing out a lot in real life and been taking it out by building massive infrastructures in my world... stressing out a lot is probably an understatement at this point. But all things (or at least most things) are healed with the passage of time. At least one can hope so.

UPDATE!
-Earth Temple! Under Construction...
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 4   Terrapin's Updates 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

What times are you usually on? You are only 1 hour behind me and tyrone.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 4   Terrapin's Updates 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Usually anywhere from 10-11pm to the wee hours lol. I always try to send you a message, but I think Vita can't check messages while gaming?
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 4   Terrapin's Updates 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Not with online enabled in game.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 4   Terrapin's Updates 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 4
Page 1 of 1