PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 20 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 20   Terrapin's Updates 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Well... I built a nice rack in Fury's world last night! I took pictures, but I'm not sure if they'd be appropriate in the forum lol. For a freehand build, those puppies turned out really nice though!! Built shoulders, a neck and some "T-Rex arms" (according to Dtart- XD) going behind her back. Might rebuild it in one of my worlds if I feel up to it. It was hilarious inviting people and hearing their reactions!

As for the Chrono Trigger project, it's still rolling along quite nicely. Built outlines for Robo, Lucca and Frog and filled in Frog and Lucca last night. All that's left is to fill in Robo and finish Ayla. I found some unique sprites for Frog and Ayla and had to build Frog and Robo in reverse so they looked good circling Chrono's left. I feel like Ayla and Frog are too far down, but it looks like they're jumping downward, so it might look right once it's finished. Ayla will be a bit harder to fill in since her sprite isn't completely outlined in black, but I should be finished with the main portion of the project tonight!

Also, I found some perler bead schematics for some Grateful Dead icons! I'll probably modify the stealie plan I found, graph it out and upload it somewhere so others can use it for perler beads, Terraria, Minecraft, etc. Along with a few other Grateful Dead related builds. 13-pointed lightning bolt with a circle behind it, Grateful Dead bears... Now that I think about it, I've got a pixelated image of Uncle Sam somewhere! That'll be supercool to build!

I'm also planning to expand my "circle symbol" and "Chinese Fingertrap" skybridge along the top of my world. Probably do a Mortal Kombat dragon, Hunger Games mockingjay, and of course a Grateful Dead stealie! Stay tuned for more updates and more builds!

UPDATE!!
--Chrono Trigger project continues!
--Grateful Dead Stuff!!!! (Coming Soon!)
--Expanding Chinese Fingertrap skybridge! (Coming Soon!)
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 20
Page 1 of 1