PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 14.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 14.1 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 14.1   Terrapin's Updates 14.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:52 am

Not much to report here. Been busy playing Dragon's Dogma and hacking up zombies in Dead Rising 2 OTR. Uh... I added some ropes on my cave mantle thingamajig? lol OH! And there was a Niz sighting yesterday! I thought he had gone extinct! But nope, there he was, posting in the group chat. It was AWESOME! XD ...as for Tyrone... idk. I think he completely lost his mind and ate all the mushroom covered mud blocks in his world. No one's seen or heard from him in a while. I hope he's okay...

Also been working on fixing up this old Windows 98 laptop I got for free. So much fun!
If any of you youngsters never had the chance to experience Windows 98, here is a summary of how things worked in the dark ages of computering:
Update, restart, configuring update, restart, install program, restart, run program, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!
..restart.

That and back in my day, if you had a 56kbps modem you were the cool kid on the block. Can you imagine?? They don't even measure electronic data transfer in kilobytes anymore, much less call the receiver a modem. Plus, we didn't have WiiiiFiiii. We were hooked up to this thing called a telephone cord! and it plugged into a gigantic 50 lb monolith of a computer! I used to have an old IBM computer that ran Norton NCDtree with 5" floppy disks. Bet that'd be worth some money if I still had it. If I hadn't ruined the operating system tinkering with the 'file tree' that is... blah blah blah, boring boring boring. BORING blah blah. lol

If you need items or want to do some building, hit me up broe!

Shout out to my homies.
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 14.1
Page 1 of 1