PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 19 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 19   Terrapin's Updates 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:24 am

The Chrono Trigger pixel art project is rolling along quite nicely! I took a tip from Lmmortal_Being, watching him build some pixel art and taking similarly colored blocks and checking the map to see what shade of color they produce. Sort of like a painter's pallette. I Destroyed and rebuild the 3 characters I had built and properly (and perfectly) centered them above the pumpkin head and hellhole, which are also centered. (thanks OCD!) I finished filling those 3 characters in today and marked positions for the remaining 4 characters. All that's left now is to build and fill them.

Also planning on building the Time-Blob-Creature-Thing...-Guy above the characters in space with his hands in the air. Along with a cat or two and one of the creatures from Medina below them. Somewhere in between all that, I'll probably start work on my pumkpin head idea and begin building some sort of structure in the underworld complete with a working elevator that will zoom people to the surface upon stepping into it.

SO! Lots of new stuff coming soon! Haven't let anyone in my world for a few days... Since before Update 18 (With the exception of Fury-Elevator) so I can't wait to hear what people think of all this new stuff! Speaking of Fury, when he saw my work on the Chrono Trigger project, it inspired him to build characters from Phantasy Star around his Biome Spacecraft. Can't wait to see how that turns out! Lots of groovy building going on in his world as well. Sooner or later, I'm gonna start building on a foundation I made in a new world for another enormous tower.

I just bought Fez last night and have a feeling I'm not even going to play it for a long time. In due time my little white pixelated creature-thing! What's up with all these creature-things in 8/16-bit games???

UPDATE!!
--Nothing to report.
--Continuing work on the Chrono Trigger Project
--So many ideas, so little time!
--It's so LONELY HERE!! Need to get some new members asap!
--Ciao
--Hey look! It's my 200th post! I don't talk nearly this much irl...
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 19
Page 1 of 1