PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 6 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 6   Terrapin's Updates 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Well... not a whole lot going on in my world lately. I'm almost finished modifying that coin with the symbol inside (that I can't figure out the meaning for). I liked it, but decided to expand the circle around it, which was a lot of work trying to get it right! I also filled the inside of the 2 areas suspending the coin in space and they look sort of like chinese fingertraps! Pretty cool stuff there. Added a secret passage in the church that will soon lead to the fire temple and added a door to the underground greenhouses for more accessibility. Also working on a bit more accessibility in the top portion of the tower, leading into the greenhouses. Other than that, made a few building material drops in people's worlds last night, so should be seeing some nifty new builds from them soon enough. Also need to expand my cloud tower so I can place more chests to organize things a little better. Hah, something else I'm still working on... organizing... ugh.

UPDATE!!
-Coin Symbol almost complete!
-Secret passage under the church
-New doorways in top of tower
-Made some drop offs!
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 6   Terrapin's Updates 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Good job! You are progressing faster than the hub world lol Razz ...maybe
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 6   Terrapin's Updates 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 am

Oh, idk about that haha!

I've got a friend I play GTA with that plays Terraria, Mafia_King. Pretty neat looking builds coming along in her world? I think she's a her... not sure lol. Anyways, gonna try to send her to the site here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 6   Terrapin's Updates 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 6
Page 1 of 1