PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 18 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 18   Terrapin's Updates 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:16 am

I've got a lot to report! Unfortunately, I haven't necessarily been building any original housing structures lately, but I have been practicing my pixel art skills!

So far, I've built pixel art of Invader Zim and Robot Gir, there's now an image of Commander Keen hanging from the left side of my tower, I've built a floating Kirby and a Sword Kirby in the eastern portion of the map. Moved my pumpkin head above the "hell hole" which, eventually I'm hoping to turn into a half-bodied pumpkin head with arms above the sides of the hell hole. Might take some time with that though.

I had planned to build an image of Metaknight next to Sword Kirby jumping off of a small cave close by, but it's more of a task than I had first thought it would be. I'd like to touch it up since some of the pixels seem to be "off" in the sprite I'm working with, so I'll probably build it exactly as it is and touch it up later. It's a LOT more work than it sounds like.

Currently, I'm working on Chrono Trigger art above the pumpkin head to the east. I've built Chrono, Marle and Magus, but I might rebuild them all (SIGH!) to make sure they're centered correctly. Eventually, it will be all the main characters in a circle surrounding Chrono in a battle pose. I'm excited about it! Has my brain working in overdrive trying to position them all correctly.

Also, I've been building Shyguys from Mario Bros. all over the place! Built the mage from Final Fantasy... 6? A Yoshi egg, just-hatched Yoshi and Yoshi from Yoshi's Story scratching his chin in Lmmortal_Being's world. Samurai Kircy (which looks awesome!) and a shyguy in Fury's world.

Not sure if I posted about it already, but I built a pixel art of an ant lion enemy in Terraria to the west (in my world) and also a neat little color-changing water fountain! SO! Lots completed and much more progress to look forward to! Fury's been building some epic structures lately and Lmmortal... wow. His pixel art skills are INSANE! I'm not sure where his building skills came from all of a sudden but man... he's good! He built a really nice structure and neat Kingdom Hearts inspired spawn point in his new world. Very nice! Fury's easternmost structure is very pleasing to the eye as well, to say the least! A new friend, lemon has been clearing a crapton of space in his underworld and building a crapton of structures and item-farms down there. He's becoming quite famous for remodelling people's dungeon areas. Anywaaays... That's enough updating. Till next time! Very Happy

UPDATE!!
--Invader Zim and Robot Gir P.A.
--Commander Keen P.A.
--2 Kirby P.A.'s
--Ant Lion P.A.
--Color-Changing Water Fountain! (What-what?!)
--Chrono Trigger Pixel Art (Under Construction!)
--Metaknight Pixel Art (Coming Soon!)
--Pumpkin Head Pixel Art (Out to Lunch!)
--Various Pixel Art in other people's worlds
--There's a lot of building going on in the land of Terraria

cheers and it's good!
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 18
Page 1 of 1