PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey there errbody! Figured I'd start a thread to share the updates to my world since I'm constantly building like a maniac. I'll even post some of the things I build in other people's worlds. Lately though, I've been focused on building new things in my world. I believe I named it Earth 2 (DC plug!) I could be wrong tho... It's either Earth 2 or New Gaia (another DC plug! lol). Anyways, check back here if you're interested in hearing about it.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 pm

So... last night I moved some water and began building what I think is the largest dungeon I've built so far. It's beneath the small hidden water palace I built for my friend Zen, who helps me with builds in my world and vice versa. I started by digging it out 50 blocks wide in each direction, then I built my rounded edges that I'm slowly becoming famous for XP Surrounded it with 2 layers of mud and one layer of mudstone and planning on working on it later tonight. It's hidden even better than the water palace, and I'm thinking about making the water palace like a 'foyer' into a larger underground water palace. If I want to really do some serious work, I could make tunnels to a palace devoted to each element! Either way, it should turn out looking pretty sweet.

If you don't want to read all that... UPDATE!
-New Enormous Hidden Dungeon!
-Water fountains placed in water palace
-A few updates to the tower for easy accessability
-Teleporters! to get to the top faster
-Moved items into gold chests, lower part of tower
-Rebuilding Grateful Dead Bear 'hood ornament' Very Happy

Basically a weekend update. Feel free to come peep it and grab some items while you're there!
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Sweet, you should build in the hub!
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Feel free to make daily updates called

terrapins pad 1 or something
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 pm

That does sound more logical. I was just going to use one thread, but that will allow people to comment getting comments and updates all jumbled up.

No updates today, I played GTA all night. Made my first multiplayer race tho! I <3 Mt. Chiliad lol. Nothing releases stress better than careening down a mountainside and flipping a car a few hundred times... then showing off my car by doing donuts with no hood, doors, windshields or tires.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrapin's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates   Terrapin's Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates
Page 1 of 1