PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 14 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 14   Terrapin's Updates 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh my goodness! Where do I start... Well, first off your eyes do not decieve you, I skipped update number 13. Partially because it's the number 13 and partially because I've been building like fricken CRAZY!

Okay... so. I built a top for the bath house, added some flags there too. I built a scroll in the sky with the names of players I frequently play with or that have inspired my building ideas. I built a tiny Deadhead shack on top of the Grateful Dead Bear head... It's a small addition , but I like it a lot. I built not one, but TWO tacos! Just to piss ZenMind off Very Happy it's an inside joke, I'll fill you in on the details if you want. Hah, good times!

Hmmmm... I just got done building a windmill beneath the still unfinished air temple (which I really should try to finish). I'm also expanding beneath the tower for a place to put vanity clothing. Turning out pretty sweet down there. I rounded out the mushroom a bit beneath my tower to make it look more... uh... mushroomy? Also "sculpted" a hidden hieroglyph between my tower and the Mushroom Tower which signifies my intro to pixel art I suppose.

Oh! Almost forgot, I got rid of the generators that Zen built for me when I was starting this world. Sorry Zen, but they were just too close to the tower and I want people to be able to fly right out that son of a biscuit! Since I removed those, I built 3 new awesome looking generators to the upper-left side of the tower. Complete with liquid spirals on each side! Aaaaaand waterfalls! XD

That and I'm starting a new tower in a different world. That is all.

Update!
BIG Update!!
-Deadhead Shack!
-Scroll with names!
-*gasp* MUSHROOM TOWER!
-Fricken Windmill!!
-Uno? No! Dos Tacos!!! XD
-Water, Lava, and Honey Galore!
-(This space reserved for anything I forgot)
-Bath House looks even cooler than before when it was equally cool!
-Vanity Expansion beneath tower
-Diamond Walkway beneath tower (forgot to mention that)
-TACOS!!!!!!!!
-Painted the mushroom house... OF DEATH! ...green so now it looks like it's moldy! Razz yum!

-Started a new tower in a new world with new pallettes and a new guide! Probably won't be done for a few weeks.

-Secret pixel art and trippy hellhole that doesn't go to hell.

-I feel like I forgot something.

That's it for now... Til next time!! If there is a next time... this place is DEAD atm.
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 14
Page 1 of 1