PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 21 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 21   Terrapin's Updates 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:02 am

Chrono Trigger project, phase 1 is complete! Well... aside from building cats around the creature from Medina. So far I have built Chrono and circling Chrono are Robo, Lucca, Magus, Ayla, Frog and Marle! Above them all is Nu, the time-blob creature-thing you meet at the time gate. It was pretty difficult finding proper sprites for Ayla, Nu and the Medina creature, as the actual game sprites are so small I had to find an alternative photo gallery app for my phone to display them full screen.

Next... something I'm excited about and intimidated at the same time... is one of the ENORMOUS boss characters I'm preparing to build. It's a staggering 160-ish blocks high and 177 blocks wide. Even bigger than the Triforce-Master Sword-Hylian Shield project I'm working on!

I've also been playing Fez a lot lately (I accidentally beat the game the other day lol), so I built a pixel art of Gomez jumping on top of my tower. Another thing I've finally started working on is expanding my Chinese Fingertrap/Medallion skybridge builds. I built a green and blue medallion on both sides of my current build and planning on changing block and stained glass colors halfway through the Fingertrap design to match the medallions I've built. Lots going on and lots to come! Sorry to anyone wanting an invite lately, as I've been building like a madman. I should have my world open more often now and accepting invites though.

Hopefully we can get more people to the hub here. Got one more person! woo!

Very Happy

UPDATE!!
--Phase one of Project Chrono Trigger complete!
--Gomez and his supercool hat!
--Fingertrap.Medallion skybridge expansion
--Master Sword complete
--Triforce outline complete
--Working on Hylian Shield behind it all
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 21
Page 1 of 1