PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 17 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 17   Terrapin's Updates 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey, I'm catching up to the number of Developer's Blog's here on the site! Not too much to report, other than the fact that you guys should really consider giving me a PROMOTION since it seems no one has moderated the site in a few months now! I'd be happy to do it
Very Happy

Anyways, on to my updates... Not much to report as I've been busy with GTA 5 yet again. Finally got past the first required assassination mission and on to completing the game before completing the rest of them so I's can makes BANK! $$$

In Terraria tho... I've been practicing my pixel art building skills. I recently built a martini glass complete with olive and toothpick Razz and I've constructed a giant Ant Lion in the desert! It's rather large and looks quite nice, but I screwed up the dimensions of it a bit so the bottom portion looks a bit... squashed? Rigged it with wire and activators so people can walk through it and it sits in the background. All that's left now is to paint the top deep orange. I also got rid of all the meteorite debris in my world and built a giant "meatball" in the sky that looks like it's hurtling towards my honey generator and into the mushroom/mold house. If only I could set it into motion and witness the destruction Sad that would be epic! little building blocks flying everywhere!

Anyways, have fun out there... whoever you are. Doubt anyone is reading this as there haven't been ANY new threads in the months that Niz and Tyrone have been gone (Playing Minecraft most likely... a game I refuse to play [for the record lol]).

UPDATE!!

-Martini Glass!
-ANT LION!!
-GIANT MEATBALL IN THE SKY!!!
-Perhaps the Spaghetti Monster DOES exist...

affraid

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 17
Page 1 of 1