PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 15 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 15   Terrapin's Updates 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Well, got my building initiative back. Not sure for how long, had 'builder's block' for a while there. Got some building done last night. I added an igloo to my world, finally. After building one on almost every map I visit. It's got an entrance on both sides and when I finished it, it looked kind of like a spade, so after noticing that, I decided to build a diamond, heart and club beneath it underground, each attached by a teleporter. Miraculously finished all three additions last night, but I'm thinking of moving the diamond to the left, which will mean I'll have to expand the underground snow border. Fun fun. It looks really good though, and they're small enough that they'll be easy to move if I go that route. Also put some finishing touches on my water, lava and honey generators. Put dirt underneath each one so vines will grow to make them look more distinguished. Each with their own color vines.

OH! The other night Fury helped me fix the glitch in my armory! That was super cool of him to help me out and inform me that glitches can be fixed! So, if you have one in your world, it's usually caused by a maximum decorative item cap. Just remove some items in the area (if you know the area of the glitch. Usually you can tell if people get stuck in the floor/ground. You can even see zombies or other monsters get stuck in the glitch if another player is near and can see the monsters!) Just remove a few items near or within the glitch. For me they were wall decorations. Pictures and the like. Sooo... happy glitch hunting! XD

Other than that... Not much to report! This place seems to be lacking action lately. Hope the site's not dead! I really like this place! I'd happily take a mod/admin position if someone guides me as to how all that works. Beat story mode on Dead Rising 2 Off the Record and started a new game on GTA5 since I screwed up Lester's assassination missions. This time around, I'm maxing out my cash for each player. XD

Much love errbody! Hope you're all doin' alright out there.
--Terrapin

UPDATE!!
-Spade, Diamond, Heart and Club houses!
-Fully completed liquid generators, ready for filling upon opening world!
-No zombies left in Dead Rising. His name's FRANK! XD
-This place is still a ghost town!
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 15
Page 1 of 1