PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 7 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am

Well... I hate to say it, but I let a whole bunch of people in my world like I always do, completely obliterated my world (well, not COMPLETELY, that's impossible to do in one night, but we did a pretty good job) and saved by accident trying to exit the game. The last time I remember backing up my save data was about a week or two ago. SO... Needless to say, I believe I may have lost a lot of building I've done lately. So, scratch the last update, all progress since then has been lost LOL. Luckily, I do remember performing a back up right after duplicating all my building materials. So I still have that and I took pictures to work with so I can rebuild what building progress I lost. I did want to move the giant coin with the symbol down a block or two along with the Chinese fingertrap builds so I guess I've got a lot of work to do. At least I have my building materials... I would ask if anyone wants to help, but I'm pretty much on my own since I'm the only one with pictures to work from.

UPDATE!!
-I am an idiot
-Rebuilding Update 6
-lololol
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Hey I can help you build Smile
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Well, looks like all is not lost. My coin symbol is still there, but the Chinese fingertrap builds are still in their beginning stages. Got a lot of organizing done and I'm trying to complete my building material collection. Turns out, I had slime block walls in my safe, so I made a bunch of slime blocks, frozen slime blocks and asphalt since I was missing those. Still need to make some honey blocks and a few more I'm missing. I took my plethora of hacked wood stacks and filled a chest with furniture. Other than that, not much to report. My pumpkin pixel art was still there, I think the only thing that was missing was ZenMind's double helix project that he started building last week. And the Chinese fingertraps. Started placing walls in the Earth Temple as well.

Internet's out, so I'll probably be taking a short (and perhaps much needed) vacation from the world of Terraria Online lol. Among other online games. Leaving me plenty of time to build like a madman!
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Oh yeah! And I started building a "wellevator" haha. Trying to make a fancy top for it, but the well isn't big enough to make the top look proportional-ly fancy? If that makes sense? I created an underground basin, from which I'll probably branch off and route into the underworld.
Back to top Go down
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Wellevator? Does this lead to the ocean?
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 am

Nope, just to the underworld... well, not even that far yet. I just dug down and created a pool of water below it. Planning on digging a path on both sides of the basin into the underworld tho. I could even start a new world with multiple wells leading to different temples!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 7   Terrapin's Updates 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 7
Page 1 of 1