PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 25 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 25   Terrapin's Updates 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Hey Hub! I'm back to building again! Took a hiatus there for a bit playing XCOM, Pixeljunk Eden and of course GTA5. I can't believe I might have a chance to beat XCOM! Finally, on my 6th playthrough since the game came out. Anyways, Terraria stuff... let's see...

Most recent activity in chronological order...

I built a Maze Tree! Oh wait... covered that already I think. I'm still impressed with it tho XD I modified the Heaven and Hell houses above the cloud storage. I got rid of the Halflife 2 symbol and added a neutral house just above both houses. Also added Chao pixel art from Sonic Adventure in the clouds above each house. Really cool! But I might tear down the neutral house and redesign it. It's too high and too earthy. Doesn't seem "neutral" enough.

Another thing I've been working on is a GIANT human heart just under the mushroom village I'm working on! Took me a while (and some great insight from Fury) to figure out the color scheme I wanted. But I have BIG PLANS for this build. I had to cut the heart into pieces in order to unactivate the entire build. Just as a visual... it took me a while to place nearly 7,000 wires and activators on the inside... HUGE! And I'm planning on building 4 areas around the heart filled with pixel art statues of each merchant in the game. My own personal tribute to Terraria. It's gonna be EPIC.

I think that's about it so far. I added 2 mushroom houses in the underground mushroom village. Also planning on building a shadow of a squirell and an owl near the Maze Tree. So many plans, so many pictures, so little time. Anyways, happy building everybody! And Merry Christmas T. Hub!

Or as I like to say... "Happy Cursemas, mateys!"

UPDATE!!
--New housing above cloud storage
--3 different Chao pixel art pieces!
--HUGE human heart build almost done
--Mushroom houses!
--BIG... I'm talkin' BIG plans, turn on, tune in!
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 25
Page 1 of 1