PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 27 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 27   Terrapin's Updates 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:48 am

Hub hub hub. hubbub. Hey! Pictures of my world map are up! Check the "Terrapin's Epic Builds" thread if you want to check em out!

Haven't done a whole lot lately, but I have been making progress on the NPC temple surrounding the giant human heart build! I had a few NPC characters built, but decided to tear them down and put them in some sort of order. So currently I have built the Merchant and have outlines for the Guide, Nurse and Demolitionist npcs. Also, I built oversized tiki torches and statues on the endcaps of the NPC hallways. It looks a lot better than I thought it would on the map! Get this... it took more than 2 hours just to clear space for the NPC hallways! So... it's huge. Probably the biggest build I've ever done. It will probably also take a month or two to complete. If not more depending on how much time I decide to spend building.

Honestly, I've come to another one of those points where I'm needing a break from Terraria so the game doesn't get over-played. So, it may take a while, but I have my heart set on this build. It'll get done eventually.

Till next time!

UPDATE!!
--Merchant pixel art!
--Outlines for the Guide, Nurse and Demolitionist!
--Oversized statues and tiki torches!
--YAY!! XD
--World map pictures uploaded! Check it! lol
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 27
Page 1 of 1