PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 12 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 12   Terrapin's Updates 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Back in the habit of building again! Figured out a way to dupe things in single/2-player mode so I've been stacking materials like CRAZY!! Now I don't have to worry about using up materials as I build! XD I've been building a list of epic builders in my world with different templates and it's looking pretty cool so far! When it's complete, I'll probably put gold or sandstone walls behind it to make it look like a sheet of paper. Also working on this and that in other people's worlds. Made some progress on my tower in ZenMind's world. And OH EM GEE... finally got an invite to Fury's world... some of the most amazing builds I have ever seen! Got a lot of inspiration to start building again and a platter full of ideas! He told me about the biome ship from Phantasy Star he's been working on. It's amazing!! 6 glass bubbles attached to a central node each with it's own biome in it. Fricken cool man. Been upping my arsenal of materials and other items with this new duping trick, so if you need some stuff, you know where to find me!

Also, I've started a new world Tyrone and I have been using as the new Temp Hub since Niz is busy during the week. It's not a replacement, but a place for people to go while Niz is offline Smile Haven't been using it much tho, sadly, since I've been busy duping and playing How To Survive... getting wrapped up in GTA Online, you now how it goes lol. But Tyrone built a mushroom house at the spawn point and I've got a nice start to a space needle style sand tower.

UPDATE!!
-NEW STUFF and increased stock!
-New Duping method!!
(will be posted in the Unfinished Terrarian Handbook)
-Temporary Hub hosted by yours truly
-Building a list of EPIC TERRARIANS!
-Building Space needle tower in sand biome
-More stuff and more to come!
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 12
Page 1 of 1