PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bio: Terrapin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Bio: Terrapin Empty
PostSubject: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Hey there all you groovy Terrarians, my name is Terrapin. Oddly enough, my screen name has nothing to do with Terraria. It's actually latin for tortoise, one of the words in the title of my favorite song, and encompasses most of my habits and traits. People have called me a turtle since I can remember, but when it comes down to getting things done, I like to do things right and at a proper speed.

I've been playing Terraria since January 2013 and have several save files on Playstation 3 with what people have told me are amazing worlds. I'm always up to help people progress in-game and acquire items, and as you can see, I'm quite chatty when it comes to typing and messaging. If you need any help, feel free to send me a message here, on Gamefaqs or through Playstation Network.

Gamefaqs + PSN ID: Terrapin2190
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am

Haha I thought It was the Maryland sports team: the "Terps" for short to Terrarpins xD nice to have you on the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
sp_testure

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Because they ARE amazing worlds...well I've only seen one but I'd like to see the others.
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

I open my old 1.1 world every now and then. If you want to see it, send me a message! It only takes a few minutes to swap out my save files. It's not nearly as intricate as my new main world, but it's got a wider variety of builds, what I think is a REALLY cool sky bridge, and an underground 1.1 armory and vanity showroom. I was hard at work before 1.2 came out, too bad it's on a separate save file, I'd be working on it more often.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Sure send me a download via private message here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

oh, I meant I can swap out my save data on PS3. I might open it tonight when I get home. I might upload it to Gfaqs when I finish working on it... that is when I'm not busy in my new world lol
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Lol sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bio: Terrapin   Bio: Terrapin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio: Terrapin
Page 1 of 1