PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 8 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 8   Terrapin's Updates 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

Hey there Hub crew! LOTS of building going on lately! I've started building the Fire Temple, but I'm planning on making it much larger than it is now. I only have an outline so far, but I have a pretty good idea on how I want the border to look. As for the inside structure... I haven't gotten that far yet Razz

Also started the Air Temple, which is pretty close to completion. I've made the border, placed some furnishings, made a cloud underneath it to make it seem like it's floating. I'm also working on wings sprouted from the sides, but it's a little tricky making the outline for the wings. I'm also thinking of moving the wings to the top so I don't have to interfere with the cloud placement.

Organized quite a bit, rebuilt the Chinese symbol coin and the fingertraps on each side. Changed the wiring on my bath house a bit... Created two more doorways in my tower leading to the greenhouses for easier accessibility. Had to get rid of some of the platforms I placed so the merchants wouldn't wander around the tower... They still wander the upper portion though, might have to change that. I like keeping them locked up in their respective cells. haha. Anyways, stop by and check it out!

UPDATE!
-Air Temple nearing completion
-Fire Temple under construction
-Organized a LOT
-Changes, changes, changes!
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 8   Terrapin's Updates 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Nice, hope you recover from the stuff and Missouri and finish your builds Smile
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 8   Terrapin's Updates 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Oh, I'm not worried about that. Let em fight amongst themselves. I do feel bad for the small business owners though that have had their stores destroyed. It's one thing with big business companies like Walmart, Family Dollar, etc, but to cause destruction upon local small business owners that formed their own roots in this town on their own terms as local citizens... NOT cool. If they would just put the officer in custody who committed the (alleged) crime, that would solve a lot of problems. Or at least calm the tension and local unrest a little. Because, I'm sure if it was a normal citizen that acted in self-defense, they would have been put in jail until the court hearing to prove their innocence. Ahhhh, the legal system is so screwy. Especially when figures of authority are involved and suspected of a crime.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 8   Terrapin's Updates 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Yeah :/ there were better ways that they could have solved this.
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 8   Terrapin's Updates 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 8
Page 1 of 1