PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 9 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 9   Terrapin's Updates 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Got a lot of new stuff in stock, including merchant clothing and other hard to find vanity items! Almost got my hands on a coin gun to test out the corruption rumor, but I didn't have my game backed up at the time. New materials: Honey blocks and... Hay? Didn't know hay was a material until yesterday. Also got a sickle to harvest grass and turn it into hay. Haven't done much building lately, but the air and fire temples are ready for me to resume work on. I'd like to make the air temple significantly larger, but I've put so much work into it already. Eh, it could happen. Still working on viney walls in the earth temple. Might need some help making that look right, earthy, etc? I'm thinking about making more coins and finger trap structures too. Maybe cross-fading the stained glass to change the color. Any ideas on circular symbols?

UPDATE!
-New stuff!
-"Come take a look at my wares" XD
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 9   Terrapin's Updates 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Your building in the hub! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com

Terrapin's Updates 9
Page 1 of 1