PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 10 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 10   Terrapin's Updates 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Hey! I'm hitting double digits here! Feels like forever since I've posted an update. I've done quite a bit lately, now that I've rekindled my desire for building. Gotta take breaks every now and then so the game doesn't get played out. Where to start... Oh yeah! I'm building in the HUB!! I've started building a mystery box with cobalt, snow and snow brick walls. It's so enormous I don't fell like I've made much progress in just one night of building, but I'm probably going to modify it... which might mean tearing down everything but the bottom layer of the build. I took a look in my old 1.1 world at my first mystery box and figured out how to make it look right with the spacing of the blocks and figured out I used 4 layers of wall and did something different with the corners, so that's my next task in the hub.

I also built a pill-shaped greenhouse with a stained glass stop light in the middle in a new friend's world... which was really cool looking and surprisingly only took one night to build. Buuut, he accidentally deleted his world the next day. He had some really cool builds he started too! He started building housing for merchants in the leaves on a living tree, the guide had a question mark in front of his house and the nurse's house was a red stained glass cross. He messaged me the next night and said "Dude! You've gotta come see this castle I built!" and not 2 seconds later "oh no... what did I just do?!" lol, I think it's time we type up a letter to the developers and ask them to change the default highlighting of menu options. He said he hit Square on his world by accident and on the "Delete World" option, YES was highlighted by default! Who highlights Yes by default when asking if you want to delete your world?! I also saved by accident one time after people came in and ravaged my world due to default highlights in the pause menu screen. But, nothing we can do about it now but build something even more epic and mind-blowing than before!! XD

So, he started a new world and I went to work last night building a snow palace around his spawn point, since it was in a snow biome. It's got a few of the same structural features of my monstrosity of a tower, but I changed the layout a lot. I wanted to build a 3 layer throne pedestal and a 2 layer pedastal on each side of that, but upon using the magic mirror to return to spawn point, the game places your character in the blocks. So I just created 2 2-layer pedestals. Got a nice stained glass centerpiece and some christmas trees inside... it's starting to look pretty sweet! Check it out if you want, his gamer tag is lmmortal_Being (That's an L in Lmmortal, not an I). Tell him Terrapin sent you Smile

That's it for now, hoping to do more work on the snow palace and maybe start a greenhouse in the hub soon if my mystery box doesn't keep me too busy. Btw... the mystery box... it's gonna be BIG.

UPDATE!
-Started a Mystery Box in the Hub!
-Built a pill-shaped greenhouse that is no longer with us
-Started building a giant snow palace in another world
-Plans to start a new world and build something MASSIVE
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 10   Terrapin's Updates 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Greenhouse... the hub needs one of those...
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com
tyroneisepic
Founder
Founder
tyroneisepic

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 10   Terrapin's Updates 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:04 pm

I remember in the first hub we had a greenhouse

which failed miserably rip
Back to top Go down
Terrapin
Terrapin

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 10   Terrapin's Updates 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:27 pm

It's gonna happen! I'm tellin' ya! lol I'm thinking of making it like a biodome with rooms for each biome and corresponding vegetation/plants. Just need to make the time to get in there and build!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 10   Terrapin's Updates 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 10
Page 1 of 1