PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 11 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 11   Terrapin's Updates 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Well, the snow palace in Lmmortal_Being's world is coming along quite nicely! It's turning out better than I thought it would, though I had no idea where I as going with it at first. Sadly, since school is starting up again for all the youngsters that project will probably be on hold for a while. I have a feeling most of my building will be limited to weekends. Weekend warrior!! DX

Hah, Lmmortal had to... well... try to sleep so he left his world open and kept coming back to check my progress. It was kind of funny how I wasn't the one that was afk for once XD Anyways, hopefully next weekend I can get in the hub and start building a greenhouse! It's gonna be sweeeet!!

UPDATE!!
-Snow Palace under construction, coming along nicely
-Want to build greenhouse! lol

My mystery box is still obscenely incomplete as well. Gotta get around to finishing that too.
Back to top Go down
Niz_the_Kid
Founder
Founder
Niz_the_Kid

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrapin's Updates 11   Terrapin's Updates 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 pm

It is because terminator and I were working on it xD
Back to top Go down
https://terrariahub.forumotion.com

Terrapin's Updates 11
Page 1 of 1