PSN Terraria Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of Terraria players who do numerous game modes and activities with each other. We like having fun and making new friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrapin's Updates 26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrapin
Terrapin

Hub Reputation : 0

Terrapin's Updates 26 Empty
PostSubject: Terrapin's Updates 26   Terrapin's Updates 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Hiya Hub! Happy Holidays again! No, I haven't done any holiday themed builds lol... but I have been expanding on some other things. Doesn't feel like I've done a lot since I've been busy playing GTA5 (The Xmas items, snowball fights and snow covering Los Santos was AWESOME!!! Taking out my Rat Loader and doing donuts in the snow, random destruction derbys... oh yeah... Terraria LOL) and checking out Stealth, Inc. and Battlefield 4 have kept me pretty busy (as far as gaming goes) plus all the holiday stuff. But anyways, back to update news!

I built a few more cartoon characters! Well... I built Dib next to Invader Zim and Robot Gir and I'm working on building Gaz, Dib's sister, but the image I have to work with is a low quality perler bead image and I keep screwing up somewhere. I'll probably have to just tear the whole thing down and start over. I've even tried brightening and sharpening the image, but nothing seems to help. The picture was taken at an angle too, which doesn't help at all! But Dib looks GREAT! I also messed with the actuators and wiring on my cartoon builds to make it easier and more fun to jump around in that area.

BIG NEWS! I have completed the giant human heart build! It. Looks. AMAZING! Only took me about two fricken weeks! I've already started building the NPC shrine around it. No NPC builds yet, as I'm still placing sandwich walls that are 5 layers thick plus the outside walls which makes it 7 layers. It took me 2 hours just clearing a nice amount of space for the NPC area. I don't really want to... but I'm thinking of removing the mushroom village above the human heart area... or maybe just the giant mushroom? I'm not sure yet. It'll be a lot of work tho. I'm still not sure if I want to build the NPC statues in full color or make them look like shiny statues. Time will tell.

Well! That's about it! I also stocked up on all the Xmas items with the exception of Xmas tree decoration. So if you need any of those, feel free to stop by! I heard (before Xmas) that there is an update scheduled in January, so hopefully we'll get the Frost Moon. I would LOVE to get the mounts we were promised with the 1.2.1 update, but I'm happy with just building epic stuffs.

See you next year! New pictures coming soon!

UPDATE!!
--Human Heart construction complete!
--Added Dib to the Invader Zim builds
--Working on Gaz
--NPC shrine building has commenced!
Back to top Go down

Terrapin's Updates 26
Page 1 of 1